Last updated: 14/11/2020
We understand the importance of privacy. Here you can find out about the information we gather, how we gather it and why, as well as the policies we follow to protect your information so you can use our service with confidence.
We promise to process your information lawfully, fairly and transparently. We will also limit the information we collect and its processing to the purpose stated at the time of gathering that information. Your data will not be stored longer than it is needed and we will endeavour to maintain accurate data.
You have the right to:
- know what personal data we have about you, where it was obtained and how it is being processed.
- access the data we hold about you and obtain a copy of that data.
- request your data to be updated or deleted when it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
In certain circumstances you can:
- request your personal data be erased from our records
- to restrict the processing of your personal data
- to object to the processing.
What information do we gather?
We may ask for personal information to deliver a service, this may include your name, email address or other information.
You can choose not to provide any of this information and continue to visit and use littlenetsuke.com, though some services or features may not be available to you.
We also gather data to better understand the behaviour of our visitors. For this we use Simple Analytics. This software gives us general information about visitors, but not about individuals. It does not track visitors or store any personal identifiable information. You can view their documentation to find out more details.
How do we use your data?
With your consent we process your personal to:
- Contact you about new content.
We may share personal data with trusted partners in order to deliver or improve our service. Our current partners are:
- MailChimp: mailing list management service. Their policies can be viewed here.
- WordPress: content managing service. Their policies can be viewed here.
- Necessary cookies
- Functionality cookies
How do we keep your information secure?
We do our best to protect your personal data. Despite this we cannot guarantee the security of your information, but we will notify authorities of any data breaches. Also, we will notify you if your rights or interests are under threat as a result of any data breaches on littlenetsuke.com. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent breaches and to assist authorities should any occur.
What about Children’s information?
Protecting the privacy of children is of utmost important. We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect, personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
Changes to this policy
We may revise this policy from time to time. We will try to notify you of material revisions, for example via a service notification or an email sent to the email associated with your account.